NEW RULES/QUICK LOOK
Parent Category: Fleet Business
Published: Thursday, 30 March 2017 16:29
Here's a QUICK LOOK AT THE NEW RULES
- FLEET RULES: Check under "Rules & Documents" for our Fleet Rules effective 12/21/16 (http://www.sfj105.org/fleet-business-1/rules-documents)
- CLASS RULES: http://j105.org/rules/
- NEW RULE BOOK: And of course you know there's a new Racing Rules of Sailing 2017-2020: http://www.ussailing.org/race-officials/rules/ Go to this link and you get the Racing Rules of Sailing and in a separate document the Prescriptions. Free download. Read on...
- If you have a smart phone (iPhone is smartest) (grin) there's the best choice of all with the complete Rule Book (including Prescriptions; special rules for racing in the USA) and Dave Perry's commentary included right in the Rules.
- Find it in the app store on your smart phone. $17. Might be a non-iPhone versions too.
- Also note: "J/105 Fleet #1 Class Exceptions/Articles of Association 12/21/16". This is mostly for Protest Committees as it simply makes our Fleet Rules that conflict with Class Rules enforceable.
Please let us know if you have questions.
Fleet Captain: Don Wieneke